Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Pre-Children


The animals of the Rueckert-Downey household - aka the Pre-Children are very curious about the behavior of the humans.  Especially my behavior.  You can see I'm starting to get big.  There is now no question that I'm pregnant.  As you can see in the picture Logan is trying to figure out why I'm standing in front of the door and not taking him for a walk.  He also can't figure out why I don't play tug, chase or other games with him.  I guess this is just a preview for him of the future.  He has been a very good boy over all.



Cleo loves all of the new furniture and has claimed it as hers.  We set up the pack n play (to prove that we were smarter than it) and Cleo love the bassinet, as you can see.



She also thought that the changing table was an awesome hiding place.  She has applauded my behavior as it is more quiet and I have tons of pillows on the bed now.  All hers.



Max is the only pet that has interacted with Junior.  He loves the tummy.  As soon as I sit on the couch he is there waiting to lay on it.  The other day Junior gave him a huge kick.  A second of airplane ears and no more kicking and he decided that he's comfortable and not moving.  We'll see if this symbiotic relationship holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment